En Ecuador, Summer 2011

Follow me by email any time by inputting your e-address in the box at the bottom right of the page.

Friday, June 24, 2011

It's OK, I don't read this either

BIENVENIDOS a mi BLOG 


If you're reading this, then you've already tied me for blogs read, ever. To all my marvelous friends with wonderfully catalogued adventures and lives online, I sincerely apologize. You see, I always want to. I just never do.


I know what it means to be busy. If you are, then a huge, rousing THANK YOU for checking in and showing your love and support! It means the world to me.


But this is not about you. It's not about me, either. Happy? ;) My objective is that you would have as much fun reading this blog as I do living and writing it. Want to learn about the colonial city of Quito? The street markets of Otavalo? Curious for Ecuadorian family life and language? Interested in teaching English abroad? How 'bout a couple surprises along the way? 


This is just where the adventure begins, and where we share it together. 


¡Vamonos!

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo looking forward to reading all about your travels. Love it! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete